Mameshi-BUH?!? Mameshi-BUH?!?

Heh. I knew every funfact here. Nicely animated and loved the voice acting. There was a LOT of movement, sometimes to the point of being over the top, but it was still really awesome!

My Little Sky Craft My Little Sky Craft

You made a flash about how sick you are of flashes about Skyrim, Minecraft, and MLP, but at the same time, this is the only flash on the front page about any of them. I feel where you're coming from, but this would've been relevant about a month ago.

Cooper the Creeper Cooper the Creeper

The second Cooper opened his mouth, I was in stitches. I love him.

Life In A Nutshell Life In A Nutshell

I totally get you. Life is hard. Especially when you try.

But whatever man. Haters gonna hate.

FrostDrive responds:

That's a good way to put it. xD

Sonic Oddshow Sonic Oddshow

I actually really understand the effort you put into this but Jesus Christ that was unfunny. I feel more like I suffered through it than actually watched anything. It was just over used joke after tired observation over random Mario reference just one after the other. I felt like I was here for 30 minutes. I don't know. Wasn't my thing. At all.

Shadic15 responds:

It's just natural that some people wouldn't like this. Thank's for explaining why.

contrast: a love story contrast: a love story

I felt like that was really overly melodramatic. I liked the message, but it was just...so much. Just so much. On a technical level it was really nice and again, I liked the message to a point, but wow, that was a lot. Besides, the black dragon should've burned too. Then the message would've probably had more meaning anyway.

Horsenwelles responds:

a 5? okay. thanks for your input though =)

O Yellow Sweater O Yellow Sweater

Very cool. I love the way that you animated the animals, particularly the mice and the eagle. My only problem with it is that the rabbit didn't move at all. Head tilts would've brought this way up in my eyes. Good job regardless.

Suncomes responds:

I get a lot of comment about how the rabbit don't move. Well, at least he still have his nice sweater.

My Little Pony: Cupcakes My Little Pony: Cupcakes

Wait...

How did she hold the tools without any fingers?

Angry Drew Angry Drew

I hate spam flashes.

It shames me to see toons like this actually make it onto the site at all. Only giving you a two because, let's face it, the idea is kind of original.

Das Booty Das Booty

Oh sweet. New characters

Is that some continuity I see? Return of the fridge monster *and* new characters? You guys are on a roll. Can't wait for the next one to see how their new neighbors react to Joey and Phil's bullshit.

DestructoBox responds:

Yeah, we wanted to expand the apartment setting a bit. Get some fresh characters in there. We'll see where it goes!