View Profile TimeDawg

101 Movie Reviews

Heh. I knew every funfact here. Nicely animated and loved the voice acting. There was a LOT of movement, sometimes to the point of being over the top, but it was still really awesome!

You made a flash about how sick you are of flashes about Skyrim, Minecraft, and MLP, but at the same time, this is the only flash on the front page about any of them. I feel where you're coming from, but this would've been relevant about a month ago.

The second Cooper opened his mouth, I was in stitches. I love him.

20 Game Reviews

Decent enough game. I enjoyed myself, but this kind of thing is really, really, REALLY common. Nothing too new, but still loads of fun for as long as it lasted. Good job, mate.

I don't know, man

I'll give you a 4 as the music and sound effects were great and all, and the graphics totally did what they were intending, but the deaths weren't very creative, were over too quickly, and, frankly, there's a reason the assassin games were phased out: they're pretty damned lame. It's at least a half decent assassin game, but assassin games aren't very good to begin with.

Then it hit me.

I've played this game multiple, multiple times getting all twelve Apostles/Disciples and I have just realized that that song is "Jesus" is my friend. Wow...

6 Audio Reviews

In the act of listening forever.

I'd love to put this as in intro to a flash I want to make soon. That's cool, yeah? As long as I credit you. Either way, I'll try to give you the animation first so you can see it before anyone else.

Dude, Brian. What?

This is so weird. It NEEDS a flash. I'm on it!

starfox260 responds:

I am quite looking forward to it.

More like "My Little Pwny"

This was so epic. "WHERE WILL YOU WANDER!!!" gets me every time.

7 Art Reviews

Oh ho ho yes.

If June ends up in Girl-chan...ho man.

Yup.

That certainly is a picture of the Mario Brothers making out.

DAMN DIRTY TROLLS?

ON MY NEWGROUNDS?

Finally making flash. Now only to not get blammed.

28, Male